Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Modern Day Love Letters

Reminder
This was the subject of the email my husband sent me yesterday morning. He does this every once in a while and it often brings tears to my eyes when I read what he wrote. Sometimes it is simply that, a reminder to do something or about something. Sometimes it's more. My macho, atheist, tough guy with the tattoos up and down his arms is really just a big softy.

This is what he wrote (name has been changed to keep our little one's identity private).
Good morning sweetheart,
Just a reminder that I am sooo in love with you…
I am truly blessed by you and Princess...
Isn't he just the most amazing man?!

7 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow he is a keeper! Mine is pretty amazing too but I have to say I don't get little notes! Lucky girl!

Zayna said...

That is so sweet.

Once in a while I'll open an e-mail from Hubby with a sweet little poem in it...though he always clarifies that though he didn't write it himself, it made him think of me.

We are some pretty lucky ladies.

Banteringblonde said...

Yes!!! My hubby does that too, we did good huh?

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

What a sweet guy!

Ute said...

*sigh* Sooo beautiful.

Shady Lady said...

I guess there are bunch of us lucky ones!! :)

Sarah said...

How sweet! I love getting notes like that. :)