Such Lovely Freckles! How cool is this?! Freckle had the sweetest things to say about me, too. Something about my head being the size of a basketball? Oh wait...I think she said my heart.
Well, there are rules to this award stuff, so let's get down to it.
The rule for accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award is to list 7 things I love, then pass the award along to 7 blogs that I love.
7 things I love:
1. I love pink. I didn't realize it until Princess started loving pink. I really do love it! I have a pink phone and a pink laptop and a pink blog. It really is all about the pink!
2. I love hanging out in the nursery at Village Home. I love sitting in the little chairs, around the little table with my dearest friends, HerbiFaery & Freckle and the rest of the gang. We talk, laugh, knit and have a great time connecting while the kiddos play. I love this community!
3. I love this moment. Where I am right now is what it's all about. I am in bed with my husband to my left and my daughter to my right. I lay here each night typing, reading or watching TV and listen to the sound of them breathe. This is one of my most favorite times. It gives me the opportunity to acknowledge and be grateful that I have such an amazing husband and such a wonderful daughter in my life.
4. I love to drive. Sometimes I miss my 5-speed, little red sports car. But even in my minivan I love to drive. My favorite time is in the summer. Alone. With the music LOUD. Nothing newer than 1999, if you please.
5. I love Oregon. I grew up in Pennsylvania and lived there most of my life. I moved here when I was 30, after falling in love during a weekend visit. I fell head over heels in love with Portland. I knew I had to live here. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. This place has changed my life. This is the most beautiful place on earth with the most amazing people. I want to live here always.
6. I love sounds. I don't know if I can describe this well, but I love listening to different sounds. Yes, birds chirping and the sounds of nature are wonderful, but I'm talking about something different. The sound of walking down a gravel path. The sound of someone typing. The sound of paper being crumpled up. Sound is one of my most favorite parts of a movie.
7. I love knitting. It doesn't matter what I am knitting or how long the project takes. It doesn't matter if I knit twenty rows and have to rip the whole thing out and start over. It is definitely the journey.
7 blogs I love, that you should totally check out because they are definitely worth the read:
Heathen Family Revival
Snavley Free Birds
The New Unschooler
Ex Vita Scientia
Well ladies, you're up! What are 7 things you love and 7 blogs you love to read?
Pressed Leaf Star Garland
11 months ago