Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

I love Famous Footwear. There are so many great, quality shoes at bargain prices! It's even better during the "Buy One Get One 1/2 Off Sale". I took advantage of this little sale to get myself a cute new pair of shoes.
 


My half off pair? I decided to get myself some slippers that won't wear out after one or two seasons. I hate throwing things away. I got the most amazing Sorel slippers and yes, they were half off.
  

To learn more about Wardrobe Wednesday check out The Heathen Family Revival!

5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love them both! You can never go wrong with clogs!

Aliceson said...

A have a black pair of clogs very to those. Actually I have 2 pair, one black and one brown because I love them so much.

Those slippers look so comfy! I should invest in a good pair of slippers too. Mine never seem to last more than a season either.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Those slippers look so comfy. I want a pair.

Unknown said...

I currently have three pairs of slippers. One pair was actually quite expensive.

But right now, I'm in my bare feet...

I love shoes. I just don't seem to wear them that much anymore.

Shady Lady said...

I agree Frau! Clogs rock!!

Aliceson, now you have me thinking about going back and getting a pair of those black shoes in brown...

SMT, the slippers are amazingly comfy. I provided a link...you should get some for yourself. ;)

Wow, Kelly! Three pairs of slippers and loves shoes...you sound like the old me. At one time I had more shoes than I could count and in every color imaginable. Now, well, not so much. In warm weather I'm bare foot indoors. In the cold weather, it's just too cold! (We keep the house at 65.)