Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Unschooling Royalty

Okay...I'm a little nervous to click "Publish Post" on this one. After all, I disappeared for a month and a half and then I drop this bit of information! I mean, I haven't done a very good job of maintaining this blog lately. But really, part of that was this inner bloggy turmoil. Oh well, deep breath, here goes!

You may have noticed that recently I've mentioned unschooling once or twice. Again and again the thought of starting a separate unschooling blog popped into my head. Well, I finally took the leap. What does this mean for My World Behind Big Shades? Well, I'm not exactly sure. At some point, I may switch over to the other blog completely or I may just keep things separate. I supposed we'll have to see how things play out.

I hope you'll join me over at Unschooling Royalty. Although we are royalty, (after all we've got The Lizard King and Princess, so I may as well be Queen Shady Lady, right?) you all know we're not formal. So stop by anytime, no formal invitation necessary!

Royally Yours,
Queen Shady Lady ;)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

On my way to check out the new blog, I love the name. And Queen Shady...hehe.

I'm sure it'll be great.

:)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

My grass is brown too. We don't water it though. Love the new header.

sheila said...

Cool! Good luck on your new venture. It's not soooo hard keeping up with two blogs. *chuckle*.....no really...it's not.

I actually thought of you a few weeks ago...a local radio host was interviewing an unschooling parent. Oh, there were SO many questions from the hosts it was funny like they never heard of it. lol. But a lot of parents called in who actually do it or are considering it.

Anyways, it's was a good interview, very informative.

Shady Lady said...

Sheila, I've had a hard time keeping up with one blog. I think I may have lost my mind trying to handle two. ;)

I'm glad to hear of a positive unschooling interview. There has been so much negative press lately.