Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Toasting to Motherhood

Foosball is a contact sport. I bet you didn't know that was possible. Yes, I managed to smash my face on a Foosball table. Your heard that right.

When you mix a fabulous Mother's Day party and a bottle of tequila, shared with friends, amazing things can happen. I'm not sure if it was 5 or 6 shots ("To motherhood!), but who's counting anyway?! All I know is that it hurt more the next day and the day after that and the day after that.

At least I won the game!

7 comments:

Tami said...

My first thought was: are you okay. Second thought: sounds like something I would do!! :-)
At least you had fun - right?? I raise my glass to you, sister. Here's to motherhood!

Shady Lady said...

Oh yes...I'm totally fine. It stopped hurting this afternoon. It was all worth it. :) I had a fabulous time.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Tequila does weird things. My roommate in college sprang her ankle doing the running man. Ahh, the good old days. Glad you had fun.

skyewriter said...

I never drank tequila shots until a few years ago when one of my sisters kept buying them for me at a bar. To this day, I have no idea what happened that night, but I was told I ran the pool table.

I didn't drink tequila again until our honeymoon in Mexico last June. I remembered why I stopped drinking it... inhibition removal serum...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Tequila aka as to kill ya! Thats what happens when one too many shots occur. I'm laughing with you really not at you. heehee!

Momma Bear said...

You're crackin me up!

Zayna said...

As long as you won! :P