By now, you all know that rarely happens. This is my third award in a week! I am stunned. I started this little blog in August of last year. I posted only 15 times that year, and nobody knew I existed. NOBODY. Why, you ask? You see, I'm really quite shy and was rather afraid to let anyone know that I even had a blog. Then one day I summoned all my nerve and sent an email to my dearest friends (it's true, I hadn't even told them), Freckle and HerbiFaery. Then I posted a link on Facebook. Then Freckle shared my existence on her blog. Here we are less than a year later and I'm accepting my third award in a week. I guess somebody knows I exist.
Thank you, Fiona at Bantering Blonde for acknowledging me! I do exist!
This award is for showing a great attitude or gratitude.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
I know I've passed awards to some of you before, but an award for attitude or gratitude certainly must be passed to you as well.
I am not completing rule #4 so I hope you're reading this post. Hey, I gotta break some rules.