Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hair of the Blog Finale!

I want to thank Rachel for hosting this very sophisticated competition. She is truly the epitome of style and grace. I look forward with great anticipation to next year's event.

All that said, I am glad that this contest is coming to an end for the simple reason that I am growing quite tired of looking at my armpits every time I open my blog.

I would have Freckle take the photos again, but Rachel has me on a deadline here. My camera is not very good, but I believe that there is enough hair now that it is able to focus...sort of. I actually got my husband to take these. Is he a trooper or what?!










So...what d'ya think? Impressive, right? I am certainly the most impressive candidate. You know I am. Don't you?! Yes, of course you do. And that is exactly why you should go to Rachel's blog and vote for ME! Shady Lady. Did I mention that there are prizes? I'm very good at sharing. So remember, vote for me! Shady Lady. Yes, go to Rachel's blog and cast your vote for Shady Lady. Got it? Shady Lady...ME!

1 comment:

rachel... said...

Definitely impressive (and extra points for the sarcasm, if only I were judging! ha!!!!) I just added you to my post! Let the voting begin!!!!