Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This is the perfect day to remember the people I love.

My daughter, who is truly the light of my life. I never knew it was possible to love someone so instantly and so much. I wanted a daughter more than anything and I am so very grateful to have her in my life.

My husband, who is without a doubt the love of my life. He is my soul mate. He is my best friend. I never knew that I was capable of having the kind of relationship we have. We are partners, completely.

My dearest friends, Freckle and HerbiFaery. I have waited a long time for friends like them. They are there for me when I need them. They stand by me, support me and are truthful and honest with me. And they let me be there for them as well. Their children are amazing, too. And they are my daughter's dearest friends.

Princess, Lizard King, Freckle and HerbiFaery (and your offspring)...I love you all!

And to my dear readers and fellow bloggers Happy Valentine's Day! with love.

3 comments:

skyewriter said...

Happy Valentine's day to you and yours, Shady.

Cheers!

rachel... said...

Have a lovely VD, Shady Lady!!!

Momma Bear said...

Very thoughtful! I hope your day/night was special! Take Care!