Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dinner Time

This is how we dressed for dinner last night. The adornments on our heads were space helmets that were necessary for our trip to Mars. This is the second day in a row that we have had to take this trip. The reason we visit Mars is that it is a hot planet. Perhaps Princess is looking for a break from the cold?


And yes, this is evidently appropriate attire for washing dishes as well.


Later we had conversation about our day tomorrow. I reminded her that we have Math class with Rooster X. Her reply? Can we stay for the whole class this time? Yes, homeschooling rocks. My daughter was disappointed when we had to rush out last week for my chiropractor appointment. I assured her we could stay for the whole class this time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is the royal dishwasher? ;)

rachel... said...

Looks like fun!!! Can I play, too? I am in desperate need of a hot planet!!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love homeschooling. "Oh, the places you'll go!" Dr. Seuss's famous line certainly applies to going to Mars for dinner. ;)

Aliceson said...

Cute hats, I mean space helmets.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shady Lady, how I love you. :)

skyewriter said...

We don't have kids (yet), but I wonder how our cat would feel about wearing a space helmet and going to Mars?

She'd tolerate for about one second, glaring at us with the smoldering heat of ten thousand suns.

But hey, we'd probably get a cute picture out of it (not as cute as yours, tho' :).