Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Addiction

I've always been a coffee drinker. I love coffee plain or fancy. Then I started taking homeopathic remedies and I had to stop drinking coffee - all coffee. I switched to tea, black tea that I drink the same way as my coffee. Well, sort of...since I've gotten all crunchy I use stevia for my sweetener. And instead of powdered creamer I use heavy cream. This has gotten me through okay, but recently I started missing coffee. After all, it's been a year now.

Then I ordered Vanilla Rooibos tea from Mountain Rose Herbs. I am in heaven. I still have my black tea in the morning (mixed with green tea - doctor's orders) because I want the caffeine. Then I drink Vanilla Rooibos tea the rest of the day *with stevia and lots of cream*. Heaven! I ordered a pound to split with Herbi-J. Next time I'm ordering two pounds. Yes, it is an addiction. Thankfully, it's caffeine free. : )

No comments: