Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hair of the Blog '09

Well ladies and gentlemen, she talked me into it. My blog friend Rachel (who is turning out to be quite the wacky woman) is hosting her first annual Hair of the Blog. What is this you might ask? Well you can read the details on her blog post here.

Originally I was not going to enter because the rules state that on Friday the 23rd the hair needed to be removed. I kindly told Rachel that with my current vertigo situation (2+ weeks and counting) I wasn't bending over to shave anything, even knowing I could win the contest hands-down. Rachel then offered the challenge of armpits. After all, there would be no bending involved there. I decided to rise to the challenge, so here goes!

For those of you faint of heart, please skip the update posts that I will place here each Saturday. Of course now comes the part where I have to remember. You see it wasn't until last night that I remembered that I had to post a link on my blog and that I had to blog this on my blog. Oops! And I totally forgot that I had to take a picture yesterday so my picture will have to be from today once I get my butt out of bed. Then I need to remember to update you brave folks.

I guess we'll just have to see how this goes. I wanna win a prize! Wish me luck!!

P.S. I promise a photo is coming later today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!! LOL... okay, so maybe I will have to skip those posts. I'm not sure I'm ready for your armpits quite yet. I mean, we just betrothed our kids yesterday...

rachel... said...

Wooo hoooooo!!!! I can't wait for the armpit pics!!! Shady Lady, don't worry, I'll be happy to remind you to post your update every weekend, just don't forget about the contest during the week and shave! The prize will be worth it, I promise!

Shady Lady said...

Ah, Freckle, you can handle it! Besides, it's important to know what your son might be in for. ;)

Rachel, good thing you're running this contest. It takes me FOREVER to remember to get to the post office. :)