Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm going to Disney World!

Yes, it's true. Tomorrow morning my husband, our little one, my sister and I head to PDX for our flight to Orlando, Florida. We are meeting my parents, who are driving up from South Florida. Sounds like a lovely little vacation, right?


Oh, if you only knew. Things have gotten really ugly. So ugly, in fact, that there is a good possibility that this may be the last time we see my parents. They are treading on thin ice and we are growing quite weary of their treatment of us.


This trip is our little one's first to Disney World. We will do everything in our power to make sure that this is an amazing experience for her. She has a Cinderella dress with accessories that she will wear to Magic Kingdom and to have dinner with Cinderella and the rest of her family (Prince Charming, the step-sisters and the step-mother). We are also having breakfast Sunday morning with a variety of princesses. This is a dream come true for our princess loving girl. She is all about the princesses (and the pink).


I wish you all a magical day!

No comments: